1. What is EMSELLA?
EMSELLA is a great option for women of any age who desire a non-invasive solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life. Due to factors such as the body’s normal aging, childbirth, or menopause, the pelvic floor muscles decondition and insufficiently support the pelvic organs. These factors directly correlate with urinary incontinence. EMSELLA is also a great treatment option for men who who suffer from the effects of urinary incontinence.
2. How does EMSELLA work?
EMSELLA uses high intensity focused electromagnetic energy (HIFEM) to cause deep pelvic floor muscle stimulation without getting undressed! A single BTL EMSELLA session brings thousands of Kegel-like contractions which help you train your muscles without any effort. Scientific research shows that 95% of treated patients reported significant improvement in their quality of life.
3. Am I the right candidate for EMSELLA?
According to the National Association for Continence, over 200 million people worldwide are affected by incontinence. Are you one of them? Take a quick quiz!
- Do you leak urine when you cough, sneeze, laugh or engage in physical activities?
- Do you need to go to the bathroom often?
- Have you refrained from intimate life out of fear of insecurity?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are probably suffering from urinary incontinence. EMSELLA is the first device of its kind and is FDA-cleared for treating urinary incontinence in women and men.
BENEFITS OF EMSELLA:
- A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
- Remain fully clothed during treatment.
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercise.
- A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 30-minute treatment.
- You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
- Results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
- Combine EMSELLA with EMSCULPT NEO treatments for the abdomen & buttocks to strengthen and stabilize your core and your pelvic floor